10th Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
10th Dimension

News & UpdatesHomeLatest imagesRegister
THE NEW 508 WORLD WILL BE EXPECTED TO ARRIVE BY THE END OF MAY, 2010! KEEP POSTED! AND VOTE!~
IN OTHER NEWS, THE SERVER NEEDS A COUPLE OF VERY SKILLED HTML DEVELOPERS FOR THE FORUMS. WE HAVE A TEAM FOR IT, BUT IT'S NOT OFFICIAL YET. IT WOULD BE NICE TO START GATHERING A TEAM OF PROFESSIONAL HTML DEVELOPERS FOR THE FORUMS!
Latest topics
» Favorite Movie
Make a custom Minigame (I Got Code) EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:31 pm by severn2

» Free Blogger Templates http://www.blogspot-templates.net/
Make a custom Minigame (I Got Code) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:50 am by bluesky11

» Landscape in Hue city
Make a custom Minigame (I Got Code) EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:21 am by nirvanatgr

» cong dong sach la thu vien tai lieu
Make a custom Minigame (I Got Code) EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:18 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Toursm
Make a custom Minigame (I Got Code) EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:06 am by nirvanatgr

» cho luan van
Make a custom Minigame (I Got Code) EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:42 am by nirvanatgr

» CEO of Yen Viet
Make a custom Minigame (I Got Code) EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:19 am by nirvanatgr

» cong dong sach viet nam online
Make a custom Minigame (I Got Code) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:32 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Danang Hoian : World Heritage Road
Make a custom Minigame (I Got Code) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:11 pm by nirvanatgr

Make a custom Minigame (I Got Code)

Go down 
2 posters

Was this helpful?
Yes!
Make a custom Minigame (I Got Code) I_vote_lcap100%Make a custom Minigame (I Got Code) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
No....
Make a custom Minigame (I Got Code) I_vote_lcap0%Make a custom Minigame (I Got Code) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Flames
Head Co-Owner
Flames

Make a custom Minigame (I Got Code) Empty
PostSubject: Make a custom Minigame (I Got Code)   Make a custom Minigame (I Got Code) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:37 pm

Ok there should be a new minigame whatever epic wants to call it is fine...but i have a the codes that he can put in and it should have in slash bash..i have a picture of him at this link...

Here is the link!!

Here are the codes for the minigame!!

First, we need to pick a spot to place our minigame's first NPC. If you have a coords list inside your source, I suggest taking a look at that.

Open up your autospawn.cfg and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. Once at the bottom, press enter and add this code.

Code: [Select]
//My Custom Minigame
spawn = *NPCID* *COORDX* *COORDY* 0 0 0 0 0 1

Add the NPC ID of the NPC you are going to use for the (first) monster of your minigame into the *NPCID* place.
Add the X coord into the *COORDX* and the Y coord into the*COORDY*. This is where they will be spawning.
Quick Tip - Type ::mypos in-game to figure out the X and Y coords.
The 0's are how far the NPCs will be able to walk. For this tut, we will not worry about them.

After adding the first NPC, you will need to make it tele you after you kill it. To do this, open up your npchandler.java and search for:

temp.toX = Find the last

} in the code. And under the code, add this.

if (npcs[i].npcType == *NPCID HERE*) { //Put the NPC you used in the autospawn.cfg here
temp.toX = *XCOORD HERE*; //This is the X coord where it will tele you to after you kill the NPC
temp.toY = *YCOORD HERE*; //This is the Y Coord where it will tele you to after you kill the NPC
temp.heightLevel = 0; //Don't mess with this
temp.addItem(*ITEM ID HERE*, *HOW MANY OF THAT ITEM HERE*); //This will spawn the item in your inventory after you kill this NPC - Delete this if you do not want it to spawn an item
temp.sM("*YOUR MESSAGE HERE*"); //What you want it to say after you killed the NPC
}

BTW - You can delete the "//" and the text after that if you don't want it in your code. For example:

if (npcs[i].npcType == *NPCID HERE*) {
temp.toX = *XCOORD HERE*;
temp.toY = *YCOORD HERE*;
temp.heightLevel = 0;
temp.addItem(*ITEM ID HERE*, *HOW MANY OF THAT ITEM HERE*);
temp.sM("*YOUR MESSAGE HERE*");
Wala, whenever you kill the NPC ID you put there, it will tele you to the destination you put. Keep doing this process until you are satisfied with your minigame. If you are having some trouble, please post a reply and I will (try) to help you to my greatest extent. Thanks for reading my tutorial.

PS - If you type in ::mypos in-game and it doesn't work, try ::coords or something similar. If it still doesn't work, try checking to make sure you have the rights needed to do the command. If it still doesn't work, add this code into your client.java (DELTA):

if(command.startsWith("mypos") && playerRights > 2){
sM("AbsX: "+absX+" AbsY: "+absY+"");
}

Credits to... http://www.moparscape.org/smf/index.php?topic=426773.0

I hope we have this minigame!!!!!!

-Flames
Back to top Go down
https://epicrevolutionpk.darkbb.com
Virgin
Lead Developing Officer
Lead Developing Officer

PostSubject: Re: Make a custom Minigame (I Got Code)   Make a custom Minigame (I Got Code) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 5:09 pm

hmmm, ok ill take a break from the lottery and I will start spawning this NPC.

It will be in a Dungeon of some Sort, where someone will never be able to WALK to.

I will add a command under the MiniGames tele Called Slash Bash.

This will teleport you to a few squares away from him just so that you will be able to prepare yourself then walk forward to kill him. He will have a very high amount of XP and will be the most difficult monster in the game to kill. Therefore, the reward will be even better than you have ever imagined....

One item that this creature will drop is this:
The most rarest item in the game: Barrows PartyHat
this almost has no price since it is worth just about everyone's wealth in the game!
Reminder** this monster will be EXTREMELY hard to kill!

thanks for the suggestion flames! peace.

-Epic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Make a custom Minigame (I Got Code)   Make a custom Minigame (I Got Code) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 5:13 pm

That's awesome dude. Can't wait to own him!
Back to top Go down
Flames
Head Co-Owner
Flames

PostSubject: Re: Make a custom Minigame (I Got Code)   Make a custom Minigame (I Got Code) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:46 pm

Thank you guys i'm glad you like it..i hope its really good!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make a custom Minigame (I Got Code)   Make a custom Minigame (I Got Code) Empty

Back to top Go down

Make a custom Minigame (I Got Code)
Page 1 of 1