10th Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
10th Dimension

News & UpdatesHomeLatest imagesRegister
THE NEW 508 WORLD WILL BE EXPECTED TO ARRIVE BY THE END OF MAY, 2010! KEEP POSTED! AND VOTE!~
IN OTHER NEWS, THE SERVER NEEDS A COUPLE OF VERY SKILLED HTML DEVELOPERS FOR THE FORUMS. WE HAVE A TEAM FOR IT, BUT IT'S NOT OFFICIAL YET. IT WOULD BE NICE TO START GATHERING A TEAM OF PROFESSIONAL HTML DEVELOPERS FOR THE FORUMS!
Latest topics
» Favorite Movie
Gh3tt0 h00dy Staff Application. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:31 pm by severn2

» Free Blogger Templates http://www.blogspot-templates.net/
Gh3tt0 h00dy Staff Application. EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:50 am by bluesky11

» Landscape in Hue city
Gh3tt0 h00dy Staff Application. EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:21 am by nirvanatgr

» cong dong sach la thu vien tai lieu
Gh3tt0 h00dy Staff Application. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:18 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Toursm
Gh3tt0 h00dy Staff Application. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:06 am by nirvanatgr

» cho luan van
Gh3tt0 h00dy Staff Application. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:42 am by nirvanatgr

» CEO of Yen Viet
Gh3tt0 h00dy Staff Application. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:19 am by nirvanatgr

» cong dong sach viet nam online
Gh3tt0 h00dy Staff Application. EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:32 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Danang Hoian : World Heritage Road
Gh3tt0 h00dy Staff Application. EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:11 pm by nirvanatgr

Gh3tt0 h00dy Staff Application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gh3tt0 h00dy
MOD

Gh3tt0 h00dy

Gh3tt0 h00dy Staff Application. Empty
PostSubject: Gh3tt0 h00dy Staff Application.   Gh3tt0 h00dy Staff Application. EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 1:47 am

UPDATED*

Why do you want to be [Mod]?: Well i have helped out a ton of servers before and they have all liked me as staff, i get along with everyone and only want good for each and every server. Applying for mod would show people who i am and what i can do to help, besides i dont want to put in all effort and not get anything out of it, just like epic said about that guy he coded for.

Who did you help out?: I have coded servers in the past for other people and on this server i havent got the chance to do much yet, but my time will come. I dont know much else to say here, but as a Moderator i could help out any one ingame with everything my powers will let me do.

Are you active on BOTH the forums and game?: I am very active to me im on the forums alot, and im in-game quite a bit too. I usally play Epiv-Rev for around 2-3 hrs everyday

How long have you been playing: i have only been playing for almost a week. i know its not much but ask Fox i will and can help this server. As time passes i begin to liek the server more and more every day. And i will be here for a LONG time as long as i possibly can, but i really want to get something out of it.

Would you say that you are popular? Meaning that everyone likes you: So far that i know of nobody hates me, and everytime i see someone i usually say hai unless im in my own world(lol fox will know what im saying) So i dont know if everyone likes me but i like everyone else, no one is rude they are very helpful and polite. Nyoxsis wanted me to change this, but i really cant say that Im "popular" because i havent seen very mnay people ingame and the people i do see and come in contact with, they know me.

Have you ever been staff on any other server if so which one: Where to start, umm yes ive been staff on alot of servers, mostly admin i was once consider the rank "coder" because thats what i did, umm my greatest probably rank on a Popular server was Admin on DragonScape. I dont know what else to say but i can help Epic Revolution and i really want too. thank you everyone for your time.

-Cody

Last edited by Gh3tt0 h00dy on Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gh3tt0 h00dy Staff Application.   Gh3tt0 h00dy Staff Application. EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:54 am

Please be more specific on what position you are applying for. Also please define popularity in your own words, and also make each questions answer at least three sentences long.
Back to top Go down
Funny man
Ex-Staff

Funny man

PostSubject: Re: Gh3tt0 h00dy Staff Application.   Gh3tt0 h00dy Staff Application. EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:08 pm

I agree be more specific on what position you are applying for. but its also Mod first and in my opinion i think we have enough staff for now but btw Good Luck =]
Back to top Go down
Young Money
Co-Owner

Young Money

PostSubject: Re: Gh3tt0 h00dy Staff Application.   Gh3tt0 h00dy Staff Application. EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:10 pm

I will say this up front not because he is my friend but because he was my Co- Owner on my server... He is very good at what he does! He helped me code my server and he has also showed my almost everything I do on here... He is very knowledgeable about things involving the forums and what goes on that we could do to make this server TRULY EPIC (not saying it is not but there is always room for improvement) I am not saying now, BUT he is FOR SURE a good pick for the job if we do take some staff in from my prior experiences with him.

Best of Luck Gh3tt0 h00dy, True Vista, Cody
Back to top Go down
Gh3tt0 h00dy
MOD

Gh3tt0 h00dy

PostSubject: Re: Gh3tt0 h00dy Staff Application.   Gh3tt0 h00dy Staff Application. EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:10 pm

Alright guys i updated it as much as i could.
Back to top Go down
Flames
Head Co-Owner
Flames

PostSubject: Re: Gh3tt0 h00dy Staff Application.   Gh3tt0 h00dy Staff Application. EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Holy fuck dude i like ur mod app so much yours is the best i have seen in any private server good job and good luck with mod i hope you get it Smile i saw your banner i think its damn fucking sick!!
Back to top Go down
https://epicrevolutionpk.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Gh3tt0 h00dy Staff Application.   Gh3tt0 h00dy Staff Application. EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:51 am

Fox, he may have helped you on your server and such, but remember you can't go off of other servers. You have to watch his performances on this server only.

Still, very nice application. I agree that you should gain moderator.
Back to top Go down
Young Money
Co-Owner

Young Money

PostSubject: Re: Gh3tt0 h00dy Staff Application.   Gh3tt0 h00dy Staff Application. EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:00 am

Nyoxsis wrote:
Fox, he may have helped you on your server and such, but remember you can't go off of other servers.

I am saying that he always does his job and can do stuff that can help us i know it to be true... is all i was saying!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gh3tt0 h00dy Staff Application.   Gh3tt0 h00dy Staff Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Gh3tt0 h00dy Staff Application.
Page 1 of 1