10th Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
10th Dimension

News & UpdatesHomeLatest imagesRegister
THE NEW 508 WORLD WILL BE EXPECTED TO ARRIVE BY THE END OF MAY, 2010! KEEP POSTED! AND VOTE!~
IN OTHER NEWS, THE SERVER NEEDS A COUPLE OF VERY SKILLED HTML DEVELOPERS FOR THE FORUMS. WE HAVE A TEAM FOR IT, BUT IT'S NOT OFFICIAL YET. IT WOULD BE NICE TO START GATHERING A TEAM OF PROFESSIONAL HTML DEVELOPERS FOR THE FORUMS!
Latest topics
» Favorite Movie
Hello My name is Pure Pwnage, Hoping to help the server EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:31 pm by severn2

» Free Blogger Templates http://www.blogspot-templates.net/
Hello My name is Pure Pwnage, Hoping to help the server EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:50 am by bluesky11

» Landscape in Hue city
Hello My name is Pure Pwnage, Hoping to help the server EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:21 am by nirvanatgr

» cong dong sach la thu vien tai lieu
Hello My name is Pure Pwnage, Hoping to help the server EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:18 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Toursm
Hello My name is Pure Pwnage, Hoping to help the server EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:06 am by nirvanatgr

» cho luan van
Hello My name is Pure Pwnage, Hoping to help the server EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:42 am by nirvanatgr

» CEO of Yen Viet
Hello My name is Pure Pwnage, Hoping to help the server EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:19 am by nirvanatgr

» cong dong sach viet nam online
Hello My name is Pure Pwnage, Hoping to help the server EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:32 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Danang Hoian : World Heritage Road
Hello My name is Pure Pwnage, Hoping to help the server EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:11 pm by nirvanatgr

Hello My name is Pure Pwnage, Hoping to help the server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pure Pwnage
Newbie Poster...
Newbie Poster...

Hello My name is Pure Pwnage, Hoping to help the server Empty
PostSubject: Hello My name is Pure Pwnage, Hoping to help the server   Hello My name is Pure Pwnage, Hoping to help the server EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:18 am

Hello I am Pure Pwnage, I just joined but i knew about the server, Ive played it at my friends house. Its very fun so I decided to play it on my own computer, So if you need to know anything else just PM Me and ill get right back to you! Thanks and bye :3
Back to top Go down
Funny man
Ex-Staff

Funny man

PostSubject: Re: Hello My name is Pure Pwnage, Hoping to help the server   Hello My name is Pure Pwnage, Hoping to help the server EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:40 am

Welcome to our server hope you like it, if u need help ask me or any other staff or member that know well the server :p welcome!
Back to top Go down
Pure Pwnage
Newbie Poster...
Newbie Poster...

PostSubject: Re: Hello My name is Pure Pwnage, Hoping to help the server   Hello My name is Pure Pwnage, Hoping to help the server EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:42 am

Lol I know the server.
Back to top Go down
Young Money
Co-Owner

Young Money

PostSubject: Re: Hello My name is Pure Pwnage, Hoping to help the server   Hello My name is Pure Pwnage, Hoping to help the server EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:02 am

Welcome!!!!!!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello My name is Pure Pwnage, Hoping to help the server   Hello My name is Pure Pwnage, Hoping to help the server EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:03 am

Welcome to the server. If you need anyone help at all contact me or any of the staff.
Back to top Go down
ERmaster
AWESOME POSTER
AWESOME POSTER
ERmaster

PostSubject: welcome   Hello My name is Pure Pwnage, Hoping to help the server EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:40 pm

Yo Pure Ownage welcome to the server hope you have fun on it Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello My name is Pure Pwnage, Hoping to help the server   Hello My name is Pure Pwnage, Hoping to help the server Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello My name is Pure Pwnage, Hoping to help the server
Page 1 of 1