10th Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
10th Dimension

News & UpdatesHomeLatest imagesRegister
THE NEW 508 WORLD WILL BE EXPECTED TO ARRIVE BY THE END OF MAY, 2010! KEEP POSTED! AND VOTE!~
IN OTHER NEWS, THE SERVER NEEDS A COUPLE OF VERY SKILLED HTML DEVELOPERS FOR THE FORUMS. WE HAVE A TEAM FOR IT, BUT IT'S NOT OFFICIAL YET. IT WOULD BE NICE TO START GATHERING A TEAM OF PROFESSIONAL HTML DEVELOPERS FOR THE FORUMS!
Latest topics
» Favorite Movie
Killing Eachother for Pk Points EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:31 pm by severn2

» Free Blogger Templates http://www.blogspot-templates.net/
Killing Eachother for Pk Points EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:50 am by bluesky11

» Landscape in Hue city
Killing Eachother for Pk Points EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:21 am by nirvanatgr

» cong dong sach la thu vien tai lieu
Killing Eachother for Pk Points EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:18 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Toursm
Killing Eachother for Pk Points EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:06 am by nirvanatgr

» cho luan van
Killing Eachother for Pk Points EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:42 am by nirvanatgr

» CEO of Yen Viet
Killing Eachother for Pk Points EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:19 am by nirvanatgr

» cong dong sach viet nam online
Killing Eachother for Pk Points EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:32 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Danang Hoian : World Heritage Road
Killing Eachother for Pk Points EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:11 pm by nirvanatgr

Killing Eachother for Pk Points

Go down 
+5
apollo
Virgin
MsLily
Young Money
owenie
9 posters
AuthorMessage
owenie
Newbie Poster...
Newbie Poster...

Killing Eachother for Pk Points Empty
PostSubject: Killing Eachother for Pk Points   Killing Eachother for Pk Points EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:17 pm

Hey. I dont have proof of these two actually killing eachother for pk points, but i have proof of one of them confessing and saying who their partner was.

Killing Eachother for Pk Points Proof4t

Killing Eachother for Pk Points Proof3

Sorry for any disturbance this causes to the accused and to the mods, but i would rather not have the economy ruined again and having another reset.

Cheers
Owen
Back to top Go down
Young Money
Co-Owner

Young Money

PostSubject: Re: Killing Eachother for Pk Points   Killing Eachother for Pk Points EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:40 pm

Thank you I will personally look into this...
Back to top Go down
MsLily
HEAD MOD

MsLily

PostSubject: Re: Killing Eachother for Pk Points   Killing Eachother for Pk Points EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:51 am

maybe...ummmm maybe they were just 2 friends pking eachother...for fun?

idk maybe i'm crazy
Back to top Go down
Virgin
Lead Developing Officer
Lead Developing Officer

PostSubject: Re: Killing Eachother for Pk Points   Killing Eachother for Pk Points EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:10 am

Good job handling the matter Fox Riderz.

As for the situation itself. We, the Staff of EpicRevolutionPK, are being very lenient on rule breakers at the time.

We are haveing leniency torward the rule breakers BECAUSE we currently do not have a Rule List out yet for the Server.

Once we do, this kind of shtuff would get you guys BANNED, JAILED, and if caught again, IPBANNED, JAILED, IPMUTED, MUTED, etc. This kind of behavior would be punishable to the fullest extent considering it is the equivalent of Bug-Abuse, or at least that is my opinion...

HAVE FUN! (irony lol)
Back to top Go down
https://epicrevolutionpk.darkbb.com
apollo
NOVICE POSTER
NOVICE POSTER

PostSubject: Re: Killing Eachother for Pk Points   Killing Eachother for Pk Points EmptyThu May 06, 2010 7:40 pm

epic just saying i can understand why they do this for 1 not enough players play the game 2 half the players are staff 3 the best armour in the game is pk armour (statius) and 4 when ppl are on no1 pks..... i think i stated my point
Back to top Go down
Virgin
Lead Developing Officer
Lead Developing Officer

PostSubject: Re: Killing Eachother for Pk Points   Killing Eachother for Pk Points EmptyFri May 07, 2010 3:18 am

Apollo...every single post i see by you is either critisizing me, or just plain pissing me off....

now in ur post above,

ur saying that it's OK to do this??? and don't say that you're not saying that BECAUSE YOU ARE!

"i can understand why they'd do that.." WTF?

I should hold you in contempt of possibility of doing this!
Back to top Go down
Funny man
Ex-Staff

Funny man

PostSubject: Re: Killing Eachother for Pk Points   Killing Eachother for Pk Points EmptyFri May 07, 2010 4:18 pm

That's tottaly true,Look up every server with 3 players always on
they got 0 eco and they get players easyer
Back to top Go down
apollo
NOVICE POSTER
NOVICE POSTER

PostSubject: Re: Killing Eachother for Pk Points   Killing Eachother for Pk Points EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:23 pm

yeeeaaa epic you should definitly blame me because you know i have 100 pk points and statius warhammer wich is 100 tht u gave me no wonder i think about donating good things bc u always think there no good after i lose them and show u a better one anyways
Back to top Go down
Virgin
Lead Developing Officer
Lead Developing Officer

PostSubject: Re: Killing Eachother for Pk Points   Killing Eachother for Pk Points EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:19 pm

Apollo, I'm not trying to be mean, or 'diss' you, but I didn't even understand what you were just saying in that previous post...

Please use proper grammar and re-word it to NORMALITY.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Donator

PostSubject: sorry   Killing Eachother for Pk Points EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:12 am

yeah i was letting my frirend kill me i know him in rl and its not fair that a normal players best wep is a whip and rune armor so i let him kill me a few times its not a big deal, theres like 1-3 people online no one will pk so i ask a friend to fun duel well sdorry i wont do that again
Back to top Go down
Virgin
Lead Developing Officer
Lead Developing Officer

PostSubject: Re: Killing Eachother for Pk Points   Killing Eachother for Pk Points EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:57 am

It's not a big deal? so, ur telling me that, as long as a server doesn't have that much players, its ok to "BEND" the rules?

WTF of a kind of shit is that?
Back to top Go down
Young Money
Co-Owner

Young Money

PostSubject: Re: Killing Eachother for Pk Points   Killing Eachother for Pk Points EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:39 am

You don't like it? The lack of players? VOTE! Come on people you can promote and Vote just like the staff... Epic is 100% right whether there is 5 people of 500 you can't bend/ break the rules...
Back to top Go down
Becca
ELITE POSTER
ELITE POSTER
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Killing Eachother for Pk Points   Killing Eachother for Pk Points EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:27 am

I agree. No matter what you shouldn't break the rules. They are there for a reason. Just vote every 12 hours, i do Smile
Becca xx
Back to top Go down
Mason
Ex-Staff

Mason

PostSubject: Re: Killing Eachother for Pk Points   Killing Eachother for Pk Points EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:17 pm

yup. exactly doesnt matter if theres 5 ppl or 500 and i have seen people ask darkova for free items he will say no its against rules and they say who cares ur an owner!?! doesnt matter if ur a regular player or the hoster... u dont break the rules... if a server had an owner who didnt follow his own rules he is to me considered a bad owner, like what if epic teled u to wildy nd pked u... hes owner so shood he be able to break rules? NO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killing Eachother for Pk Points   Killing Eachother for Pk Points Empty

Back to top Go down

Killing Eachother for Pk Points
Page 1 of 1