10th Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
10th Dimension

News & UpdatesHomeLatest imagesRegister
THE NEW 508 WORLD WILL BE EXPECTED TO ARRIVE BY THE END OF MAY, 2010! KEEP POSTED! AND VOTE!~
IN OTHER NEWS, THE SERVER NEEDS A COUPLE OF VERY SKILLED HTML DEVELOPERS FOR THE FORUMS. WE HAVE A TEAM FOR IT, BUT IT'S NOT OFFICIAL YET. IT WOULD BE NICE TO START GATHERING A TEAM OF PROFESSIONAL HTML DEVELOPERS FOR THE FORUMS!
Latest topics
» Favorite Movie
A Few Reasons For Voting. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:31 pm by severn2

» Free Blogger Templates http://www.blogspot-templates.net/
A Few Reasons For Voting. EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:50 am by bluesky11

» Landscape in Hue city
A Few Reasons For Voting. EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:21 am by nirvanatgr

» cong dong sach la thu vien tai lieu
A Few Reasons For Voting. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:18 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Toursm
A Few Reasons For Voting. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:06 am by nirvanatgr

» cho luan van
A Few Reasons For Voting. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:42 am by nirvanatgr

» CEO of Yen Viet
A Few Reasons For Voting. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:19 am by nirvanatgr

» cong dong sach viet nam online
A Few Reasons For Voting. EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:32 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Danang Hoian : World Heritage Road
A Few Reasons For Voting. EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:11 pm by nirvanatgr

A Few Reasons For Voting.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Becca
ELITE POSTER
ELITE POSTER
Becca

A Few Reasons For Voting. Empty
PostSubject: A Few Reasons For Voting.   A Few Reasons For Voting. EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:55 am

Recently you may have been seeing alot of people going on about voting on the forums, and some of you may be wondering
"Why should i vote, its only one less vote, it doesn't matter."
Well unfortunatly most people are thinking like this and Nobody is voting!

Imagine right, you have been playing for a week or more maybe and your starting to get a bit of money, well if more and more new people play, you will look alot richer to them and therefore make you popular with all the newbies around the game. Lets be honest, who doesn't like a bit of popularity Ey? Very Happy

Also, if you lot don't vote, Epic will not get enough donations which means he wont be able to afford to pay for the VPS which runs the server. No VPS, No EpicRev

So next time you log on to EpicRev and start playing, think to yourself, If i dont go on the forums now and vote, tomorrow there may be no EpicRev to log on to.

Becca xx
Back to top Go down
Donator

PostSubject: Re: A Few Reasons For Voting.   A Few Reasons For Voting. EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:16 pm

i agree but there isn't much to go by we need to wait fro epic add the customs anda 508 server then it will be booming with people
Back to top Go down
i owned u
Newbie Poster...
Newbie Poster...

PostSubject: Re: A Few Reasons For Voting.   A Few Reasons For Voting. EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:23 pm

not exactly 7804634...ur about right..but not exactly..we dont have to be waiting for the 508 server to come...why not us start voting from now...so that when 508 server come...more people would be here...
1 thing is clear.. people come to servers through votes...the server with more then 100 + votes...people prefer it....or people come by respect to thier freinds...so i say..we should start voting from now
Back to top Go down
Becca
ELITE POSTER
ELITE POSTER
Becca

PostSubject: Re: A Few Reasons For Voting.   A Few Reasons For Voting. EmptyWed May 12, 2010 4:10 pm

Very good Smile x
I try to vote every 12 hours.
So should everyone Smile xx

Becca xx
Back to top Go down
merked
Newbie Poster...
Newbie Poster...

PostSubject: Re: A Few Reasons For Voting.   A Few Reasons For Voting. EmptyWed May 12, 2010 4:40 pm

hello i like the only person on sever trying to get people to join!

i spam on severs and i get like 5 people to join every day and like no1 on so people just leave so we need you to get your ass on this sever your we never go get higher then 15 on sever at a time!!!!!........ Sleep santa king jocolor flower elephant study scratch geek Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Becca
ELITE POSTER
ELITE POSTER
Becca

PostSubject: Re: A Few Reasons For Voting.   A Few Reasons For Voting. EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:08 pm

I don't spam on servers because it could lead to crashers, but i tell everyone i play other servers with about it, and i vote all the time Smile xx

I guess it's just everyone doing a bit Smile xx

Becca xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Few Reasons For Voting.   A Few Reasons For Voting. Empty

Back to top Go down

A Few Reasons For Voting.
Page 1 of 1