10th Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
10th Dimension

News & UpdatesHomeLatest imagesRegister
THE NEW 508 WORLD WILL BE EXPECTED TO ARRIVE BY THE END OF MAY, 2010! KEEP POSTED! AND VOTE!~
IN OTHER NEWS, THE SERVER NEEDS A COUPLE OF VERY SKILLED HTML DEVELOPERS FOR THE FORUMS. WE HAVE A TEAM FOR IT, BUT IT'S NOT OFFICIAL YET. IT WOULD BE NICE TO START GATHERING A TEAM OF PROFESSIONAL HTML DEVELOPERS FOR THE FORUMS!
Latest topics
» Favorite Movie
WHO WANTS IMPROVED BARROWS?!?!??! AGREE WITH THIS! EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:31 pm by severn2

» Free Blogger Templates http://www.blogspot-templates.net/
WHO WANTS IMPROVED BARROWS?!?!??! AGREE WITH THIS! EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:50 am by bluesky11

» Landscape in Hue city
WHO WANTS IMPROVED BARROWS?!?!??! AGREE WITH THIS! EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:21 am by nirvanatgr

» cong dong sach la thu vien tai lieu
WHO WANTS IMPROVED BARROWS?!?!??! AGREE WITH THIS! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:18 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Toursm
WHO WANTS IMPROVED BARROWS?!?!??! AGREE WITH THIS! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:06 am by nirvanatgr

» cho luan van
WHO WANTS IMPROVED BARROWS?!?!??! AGREE WITH THIS! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:42 am by nirvanatgr

» CEO of Yen Viet
WHO WANTS IMPROVED BARROWS?!?!??! AGREE WITH THIS! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:19 am by nirvanatgr

» cong dong sach viet nam online
WHO WANTS IMPROVED BARROWS?!?!??! AGREE WITH THIS! EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:32 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Danang Hoian : World Heritage Road
WHO WANTS IMPROVED BARROWS?!?!??! AGREE WITH THIS! EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:11 pm by nirvanatgr

WHO WANTS IMPROVED BARROWS?!?!??! AGREE WITH THIS!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Flames
Head Co-Owner
Flames

WHO WANTS IMPROVED BARROWS?!?!??! AGREE WITH THIS! Empty
PostSubject: WHO WANTS IMPROVED BARROWS?!?!??! AGREE WITH THIS!   WHO WANTS IMPROVED BARROWS?!?!??! AGREE WITH THIS! EmptySun May 16, 2010 1:44 pm

Hey guys, we need to do this for a barrows that is the best yet. let me tell you about it. ive seen it on alot of good servers, it is the barrows where the barrows brothers are standing on their hills, and you can kill them and get barrows items instead of our crappy barrows.... it is alot of fun and if you like it then can you say something like "I AGREE AND WE SHOULD HAVE SOMETHING LIKE THIS!" I'm sorry i dont know the code but if anyone else does then please post it here.Very Happy

THANK YOU FOR READING AND PLEASE REPLY!

Your Friend,
Flames
Back to top Go down
https://epicrevolutionpk.darkbb.com
Virgin
Lead Developing Officer
Lead Developing Officer

PostSubject: Re: WHO WANTS IMPROVED BARROWS?!?!??! AGREE WITH THIS!   WHO WANTS IMPROVED BARROWS?!?!??! AGREE WITH THIS! EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:51 pm

it's not complicated, I will do it, but thats an update, it wont happen until people start voting on ALL of the vote sites...
Back to top Go down
Flames
Head Co-Owner
Flames

PostSubject: Re: WHO WANTS IMPROVED BARROWS?!?!??! AGREE WITH THIS!   WHO WANTS IMPROVED BARROWS?!?!??! AGREE WITH THIS! EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:19 pm

ugh fine i will do that right now!
Back to top Go down
Knight 7
NOVICE POSTER
NOVICE POSTER
Knight 7

PostSubject: Re: WHO WANTS IMPROVED BARROWS?!?!??! AGREE WITH THIS!   WHO WANTS IMPROVED BARROWS?!?!??! AGREE WITH THIS! EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:20 pm

I wouldn't try to stand out and make a different server that doesn't copy other servers cause it's not cool enough. "Just kidding."
How can you improve an armor? What make the defense better "Unrealisticly Better."
Change the color of it? Make it an ugly color "Completely Retarted."
Change the model of it? Make it look like Halo 3 Mark IV Armor? "With a cheap illegally downloaded Model making program."
State your Purpose.
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedrp.darkbb.com
Gh3tt0 h00dy
MOD

Gh3tt0 h00dy

PostSubject: Re: WHO WANTS IMPROVED BARROWS?!?!??! AGREE WITH THIS!   WHO WANTS IMPROVED BARROWS?!?!??! AGREE WITH THIS! EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:16 pm

Knight 7 wrote:
I wouldn't try to stand out and make a different server that doesn't copy other servers cause it's not cool enough. "Just kidding."
How can you improve an armor? What make the defense better "Unrealisticly Better."
Change the model of it? Make it look like Halo 3 Mark IV Armor? "With a cheap illegally downloaded Model making program."
State your Purpose.

Yeah...you just lost me there.
Back to top Go down
Young Money
Co-Owner

Young Money

PostSubject: Re: WHO WANTS IMPROVED BARROWS?!?!??! AGREE WITH THIS!   WHO WANTS IMPROVED BARROWS?!?!??! AGREE WITH THIS! EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:40 pm

Knight 7 wrote:
State your Purpose.

NO with he is not saying change the armor... The current drops for barrows is through a chest after you kill all the "monsters" these drops are completely random such as you could go and not get on item of barrows possibly get lets say 3 blood runes, ashes and 312 coins. You don't get other armor but you don't get barrow like a good 80% of the time i would say and he is just stating that we need to make it where there is where it drop barrows armor and no tunnels and if it does not drop barrows then it drops nothing...
Back to top Go down
Flames
Head Co-Owner
Flames

PostSubject: Re: WHO WANTS IMPROVED BARROWS?!?!??! AGREE WITH THIS!   WHO WANTS IMPROVED BARROWS?!?!??! AGREE WITH THIS! EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:24 am

Flames wrote:
Hey guys, we need to do this for a barrows that is the best yet. let me tell you about it. ive seen it on alot of good servers, it is the barrows where the barrows brothers are standing on their hills, and you can kill them and get barrows items instead of our crappy barrows.... it is alot of fun and if you like it then can you say something like "I AGREE AND WE SHOULD HAVE SOMETHING LIKE THIS!" I'm sorry i dont know the code but if anyone else does then please post it here.Very Happy

THANK YOU FOR READING AND PLEASE REPLY!

Your Friend,
Flames

I TRIED TO GET PEOPLES ATTENTION WITH THE BIG LETTERING LIKE THIS!
Back to top Go down
Young Money
Co-Owner

Young Money

PostSubject: Re: WHO WANTS IMPROVED BARROWS?!?!??! AGREE WITH THIS!   WHO WANTS IMPROVED BARROWS?!?!??! AGREE WITH THIS! EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:26 am

it really does not matter if people agree right now it is only if people vote then we worry about it...
Back to top Go down
Knight 7
NOVICE POSTER
NOVICE POSTER
Knight 7

PostSubject: Re: WHO WANTS IMPROVED BARROWS?!?!??! AGREE WITH THIS!   WHO WANTS IMPROVED BARROWS?!?!??! AGREE WITH THIS! EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:03 am

Quote :
The current drops for barrows is through a chest after you kill all the "monsters" these drops are completely random such as you could go and not get on item of barrows possibly get lets say 3 blood runes, ashes and 312 coins.

I guess I could now agree that the Barrows armor including all sets could use a tune-up with the fact
wheather or not it should spawn more often
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedrp.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO WANTS IMPROVED BARROWS?!?!??! AGREE WITH THIS!   WHO WANTS IMPROVED BARROWS?!?!??! AGREE WITH THIS! Empty

Back to top Go down

WHO WANTS IMPROVED BARROWS?!?!??! AGREE WITH THIS!
Page 1 of 1