10th Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
10th Dimension

News & UpdatesHomeLatest imagesRegister
THE NEW 508 WORLD WILL BE EXPECTED TO ARRIVE BY THE END OF MAY, 2010! KEEP POSTED! AND VOTE!~
IN OTHER NEWS, THE SERVER NEEDS A COUPLE OF VERY SKILLED HTML DEVELOPERS FOR THE FORUMS. WE HAVE A TEAM FOR IT, BUT IT'S NOT OFFICIAL YET. IT WOULD BE NICE TO START GATHERING A TEAM OF PROFESSIONAL HTML DEVELOPERS FOR THE FORUMS!
Latest topics
» Favorite Movie
chage the fucking pking rules!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:31 pm by severn2

» Free Blogger Templates http://www.blogspot-templates.net/
chage the fucking pking rules!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:50 am by bluesky11

» Landscape in Hue city
chage the fucking pking rules!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:21 am by nirvanatgr

» cong dong sach la thu vien tai lieu
chage the fucking pking rules!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:18 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Toursm
chage the fucking pking rules!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:06 am by nirvanatgr

» cho luan van
chage the fucking pking rules!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:42 am by nirvanatgr

» CEO of Yen Viet
chage the fucking pking rules!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:19 am by nirvanatgr

» cong dong sach viet nam online
chage the fucking pking rules!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:32 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Danang Hoian : World Heritage Road
chage the fucking pking rules!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:11 pm by nirvanatgr

chage the fucking pking rules!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
merked
Newbie Poster...
Newbie Poster...

chage the fucking pking rules!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: chage the fucking pking rules!!!!!!!!!!   chage the fucking pking rules!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:39 pm

epic if you want people to join listen now!!!

i used to play poowerscape with pubstar

the pking rules was if u risked a item and you lost it you dont get it back that just fucking retarded becuase if sum1 risks all donate items then this sever is not worth it poowerscape had over 150+ people pking at same time becuase of the pking rules and if u chage them same as powerscape you will get alot more pkers and more people join sever.

if you dont like the idea i will join a different sever with better pking rules

write back.... sunny
Back to top Go down
Virgin
Lead Developing Officer
Lead Developing Officer

PostSubject: Re: chage the fucking pking rules!!!!!!!!!!   chage the fucking pking rules!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:48 pm

From this point on, you may loot everything now, even donator items...
Back to top Go down
https://epicrevolutionpk.darkbb.com
Donator

PostSubject: Re: chage the fucking pking rules!!!!!!!!!!   chage the fucking pking rules!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:18 pm

"from that point on" so i want my ags back thats 4$!
Back to top Go down
Knight 7
NOVICE POSTER
NOVICE POSTER
Knight 7

PostSubject: Re: chage the fucking pking rules!!!!!!!!!!   chage the fucking pking rules!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:08 pm

Is correct spelling a sin on this forum or something?
I mean, I understand a flaw here and there "not really"
but seriously.

If you are so serious about these changes and your not going to
put the effort into typing a nice request and cursing/demanding the server/forum owner
to change the rules to your preferences your not going to acheive anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedrp.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chage the fucking pking rules!!!!!!!!!!   chage the fucking pking rules!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

chage the fucking pking rules!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1