10th Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
10th Dimension

News & UpdatesHomeLatest imagesRegister
THE NEW 508 WORLD WILL BE EXPECTED TO ARRIVE BY THE END OF MAY, 2010! KEEP POSTED! AND VOTE!~
IN OTHER NEWS, THE SERVER NEEDS A COUPLE OF VERY SKILLED HTML DEVELOPERS FOR THE FORUMS. WE HAVE A TEAM FOR IT, BUT IT'S NOT OFFICIAL YET. IT WOULD BE NICE TO START GATHERING A TEAM OF PROFESSIONAL HTML DEVELOPERS FOR THE FORUMS!
Latest topics
» Favorite Movie
INTERVENTION. WE ARE THE OUTCOME, WE ARE THE NEW GEN RANKING UP EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:31 pm by severn2

» Free Blogger Templates http://www.blogspot-templates.net/
INTERVENTION. WE ARE THE OUTCOME, WE ARE THE NEW GEN RANKING UP EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:50 am by bluesky11

» Landscape in Hue city
INTERVENTION. WE ARE THE OUTCOME, WE ARE THE NEW GEN RANKING UP EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:21 am by nirvanatgr

» cong dong sach la thu vien tai lieu
INTERVENTION. WE ARE THE OUTCOME, WE ARE THE NEW GEN RANKING UP EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:18 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Toursm
INTERVENTION. WE ARE THE OUTCOME, WE ARE THE NEW GEN RANKING UP EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:06 am by nirvanatgr

» cho luan van
INTERVENTION. WE ARE THE OUTCOME, WE ARE THE NEW GEN RANKING UP EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:42 am by nirvanatgr

» CEO of Yen Viet
INTERVENTION. WE ARE THE OUTCOME, WE ARE THE NEW GEN RANKING UP EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:19 am by nirvanatgr

» cong dong sach viet nam online
INTERVENTION. WE ARE THE OUTCOME, WE ARE THE NEW GEN RANKING UP EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:32 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Danang Hoian : World Heritage Road
INTERVENTION. WE ARE THE OUTCOME, WE ARE THE NEW GEN RANKING UP EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:11 pm by nirvanatgr

INTERVENTION. WE ARE THE OUTCOME, WE ARE THE NEW GEN RANKING UP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elitesniperz
Ex-Staff

INTERVENTION. WE ARE THE OUTCOME, WE ARE THE NEW GEN RANKING UP Empty
PostSubject: INTERVENTION. WE ARE THE OUTCOME, WE ARE THE NEW GEN RANKING UP   INTERVENTION. WE ARE THE OUTCOME, WE ARE THE NEW GEN RANKING UP EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:45 am

section one: the ranks and process of them

Alright guys now if your reading this u have reqhested to join or just want to no more of our clan. now in this section ima tell you about the ranks and how to rank up. now the first 5 people to join the clan will get commander positions 1-5 5 being the highest. no one will get the second in command untill i get to no that person and i will personally pick myself who deserves it by how much they are on and how much devotion they have for us. the reason for this is cause in my absence i need commanders who can take my position in my absence and haveing a total of 6 we will always have someone leading. after the first 5 have been picked everyone else will start as privates and have to work their way up.

section two: how to rank up

Now in order for you guys to rank up u will need a commanding officer with you. either myself my second in command or one of the 5 star generals. these are my top men/women. in order to rank up you will have to go with them to either the wild pk with them or go them to raid a dungeon like KBD GWD etc. the leaders will have to take up the names of the players who went with them and then email me their nameseach time u participate with the clan 5 times you will recieve a rank up. generals in order to contact me email me at elitesnip3@yahoo.com or message me in the forums with the names of the members you went with. i will keep track of these and post a tally for each person so u can keep track of your participation as well.

Thats pretty much it if you have any qhestions for the clan ask me by email or message on forums. also we do have a banner i just have to see if fox riderz can resend it to me im getting situated here since i moved from hawaii to georgia hope to see the clan grow!!!
Back to top Go down
Young Money
Co-Owner

Young Money

INTERVENTION. WE ARE THE OUTCOME, WE ARE THE NEW GEN RANKING UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTERVENTION. WE ARE THE OUTCOME, WE ARE THE NEW GEN RANKING UP   INTERVENTION. WE ARE THE OUTCOME, WE ARE THE NEW GEN RANKING UP EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:19 am

Epic need $15 a month for our new VPS!!! ALL DONATE TO KEEP SERVER UP!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

INTERVENTION. WE ARE THE OUTCOME, WE ARE THE NEW GEN RANKING UP
Page 1 of 1