10th Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
10th Dimension

News & UpdatesHomeLatest imagesRegister
THE NEW 508 WORLD WILL BE EXPECTED TO ARRIVE BY THE END OF MAY, 2010! KEEP POSTED! AND VOTE!~
IN OTHER NEWS, THE SERVER NEEDS A COUPLE OF VERY SKILLED HTML DEVELOPERS FOR THE FORUMS. WE HAVE A TEAM FOR IT, BUT IT'S NOT OFFICIAL YET. IT WOULD BE NICE TO START GATHERING A TEAM OF PROFESSIONAL HTML DEVELOPERS FOR THE FORUMS!
Latest topics
» Favorite Movie
Hairyhen's appeal - Sorry. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:31 pm by severn2

» Free Blogger Templates http://www.blogspot-templates.net/
Hairyhen's appeal - Sorry. EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:50 am by bluesky11

» Landscape in Hue city
Hairyhen's appeal - Sorry. EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:21 am by nirvanatgr

» cong dong sach la thu vien tai lieu
Hairyhen's appeal - Sorry. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:18 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Toursm
Hairyhen's appeal - Sorry. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:06 am by nirvanatgr

» cho luan van
Hairyhen's appeal - Sorry. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:42 am by nirvanatgr

» CEO of Yen Viet
Hairyhen's appeal - Sorry. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:19 am by nirvanatgr

» cong dong sach viet nam online
Hairyhen's appeal - Sorry. EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:32 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Danang Hoian : World Heritage Road
Hairyhen's appeal - Sorry. EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:11 pm by nirvanatgr

Hairyhen's appeal - Sorry.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hairyhen
Newbie Poster...
Newbie Poster...

Hairyhen's appeal - Sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Hairyhen's appeal - Sorry.   Hairyhen's appeal - Sorry. EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:08 pm

Hi, I'm here to appeal a ban on hairyhen, my account right now. Okay.

I have no pictures to prove it, but here's the low-down on why I got banned:

I saw the admin Funny Man had a bronze phat, and Mslily was talking to him about it, and I thought nothing of it, so I went to daggs for tokkul, but when I cam back I saw Mslily had one too, so I asked about it and she said she couldn't tell me. So I pmed Funny Man, and I am a very nosey person Razz so I asked how to get it and he wouldn't tell me. Unfortunately I was curious and maybe asked 1 too many times, but then he satrted saying "Fuck off!" and "Smd bitch" and "fuck your mom" and stuff. So I was like "Hey, calm down, I'll stop asking now, ok?" and he carried on cursing me. Now, I'm not saying what I did next was right, but I'm only human :/ I got really mad, and said "fuck you" to him, which I'm really sorry about. So he banned me, and I calmed down. That was 4 days ago now. I thought I would be unbanned after maybe 24 hours.
Anyways Epic, really sorry you have to deal with my crap, but I would really like my acc back as this is a great server Smile
Back to top Go down
Funny man
Ex-Staff

Funny man

PostSubject: Re: Hairyhen's appeal - Sorry.   Hairyhen's appeal - Sorry. EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:34 pm

Ok that's not the truthful version,i was fighting with mslily and i remem a glitch to have the bronze phat so i get to the place and mslily folow me and find out how to get the bronze phat.(and i was like dont tell to anyone where u get that phat) then hairyhen beg me to have that phat and i was no stop beg! and u stop to beg at me but u start to beg mslily so she pm me and said funny please make him stop and i was ehh what he do?
and she said he ask me where to get that phat. so after i was like dude stop she cant tell u where u can get the phat and u continue to beg so i said dude fuck off and u insult me so i was like wow dude u really wanna get banned and u continue to beg so i banned u

i said fuck off but i never said "Smd bitch" and "fuck your mom"
so dude stop lie like that

and btw i try to unban u but i cant
Back to top Go down
hairyhen
Newbie Poster...
Newbie Poster...

PostSubject: Re: Hairyhen's appeal - Sorry.   Hairyhen's appeal - Sorry. EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:09 am

Please, let's not get too pedantic about it, if you like, maybe Epic or Dark could check the logs? I am not going to argue with you about this Funny, it's now Epic's choice. Yes, I appreciate the fact that you did try to unban me, but icepkerz says that only owner can unban. The situation is now beyond both our control; please accept that.

It is irrelevant the exact words that were said, the fact of the matter is, we both said totally inappropriate and hurtful things to each other, which I accept. However, we both need to just keep our distance from each other, as the tension was building up all night. We are not comapatable friends, so let's just be mature and keep out distance?

kthxbai.
Back to top Go down
MsLily
HEAD MOD

MsLily

PostSubject: wow i'm popular   Hairyhen's appeal - Sorry. EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:44 am

lol i am mentioned in like 8 post lmfao
i do miss hairy hen
Back to top Go down
Young Money
Co-Owner

Young Money

PostSubject: Re: Hairyhen's appeal - Sorry.   Hairyhen's appeal - Sorry. EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:47 pm

In my own opinion there is about three cases here not just one... Cursing at a staff member (number 1) asking for a VERY rare item from a staff member (number 2) and harassing a players, one of the two being a staff member, (number 3 could be 3 1/2 possibly)

That seems like quite a bit for an unbanning, just saying, I mean I am not making the judgement i just feel as a staff member- Co Owner that i should have my opinion on all of these appeals so that you know we know what the people that govern the server think about the situation...
Back to top Go down
hairyhen
Newbie Poster...
Newbie Poster...

PostSubject: Re: Hairyhen's appeal - Sorry.   Hairyhen's appeal - Sorry. EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 8:37 pm

MsLily wrote:
lol i am mentioned in like 8 post lmfao
i do miss hairy hen

well, I quit after nyoxsis got admin andEpic sent me a particularly abusive message after I was like o.0. Meh.
I can't log in anyway, either ip banned or server down; what can you do.
Enjoy EpicrevolutionPK Mslily Smile I miss you too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hairyhen's appeal - Sorry.   Hairyhen's appeal - Sorry. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hairyhen's appeal - Sorry.
Page 1 of 1