10th Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
10th Dimension

News & UpdatesHomeLatest imagesRegister
THE NEW 508 WORLD WILL BE EXPECTED TO ARRIVE BY THE END OF MAY, 2010! KEEP POSTED! AND VOTE!~
IN OTHER NEWS, THE SERVER NEEDS A COUPLE OF VERY SKILLED HTML DEVELOPERS FOR THE FORUMS. WE HAVE A TEAM FOR IT, BUT IT'S NOT OFFICIAL YET. IT WOULD BE NICE TO START GATHERING A TEAM OF PROFESSIONAL HTML DEVELOPERS FOR THE FORUMS!
Latest topics
» Favorite Movie
Fluffy's Appeal For Being Ip'd EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:31 pm by severn2

» Free Blogger Templates http://www.blogspot-templates.net/
Fluffy's Appeal For Being Ip'd EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:50 am by bluesky11

» Landscape in Hue city
Fluffy's Appeal For Being Ip'd EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:21 am by nirvanatgr

» cong dong sach la thu vien tai lieu
Fluffy's Appeal For Being Ip'd EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:18 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Toursm
Fluffy's Appeal For Being Ip'd EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:06 am by nirvanatgr

» cho luan van
Fluffy's Appeal For Being Ip'd EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:42 am by nirvanatgr

» CEO of Yen Viet
Fluffy's Appeal For Being Ip'd EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:19 am by nirvanatgr

» cong dong sach viet nam online
Fluffy's Appeal For Being Ip'd EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:32 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Danang Hoian : World Heritage Road
Fluffy's Appeal For Being Ip'd EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:11 pm by nirvanatgr

Fluffy's Appeal For Being Ip'd

Go down 
+2
Virgin
Keesan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Keesan
Newbie Poster...
Newbie Poster...

Fluffy's Appeal For Being Ip'd Empty
PostSubject: Fluffy's Appeal For Being Ip'd   Fluffy's Appeal For Being Ip'd EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:34 pm

Well I Was Recently Banned From EpicrevolutionPk And Im Sorry For what I Could HAve Said Or Done Im Sincere About It EpicRevolution Is My #1 Server So I Would Like To Be Un Banned On My Account Fluffy...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy's Appeal For Being Ip'd   Fluffy's Appeal For Being Ip'd EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:36 pm

Not sure how you got banned, but there are many possible reasons.

1. You could of duped.
2. You may have insulted a staff member.
3. You could of been causing a disturbance to players.
4. You may have spammed or could have been racist to someone.
5. You could have been x-logging other wise known as Multi-Logging.
6. You could have advertised.

The rest of the rules would of resulted in a mute or ban, unless you continued to break that rule and/or rules.

I will try and see what you've done by talking to Epic or one of the other staff.
Back to top Go down
Keesan
Newbie Poster...
Newbie Poster...

PostSubject: well   Fluffy's Appeal For Being Ip'd EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:27 pm

i guess fox riderz knows what i did but i would like to be un banned please?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Virgin
Lead Developing Officer
Lead Developing Officer

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy's Appeal For Being Ip'd   Fluffy's Appeal For Being Ip'd EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:22 pm

Interesting....

Im not sure what is going on here, but I will gather as much staff involved in the matter and discuss this...Thank you for your appeal!

-Epic
P.S. as the server gets more and more players I will not be able to spend so much time on individual players like this. So take advantage while you can! LOL
Back to top Go down
https://epicrevolutionpk.darkbb.com
Keesan
Newbie Poster...
Newbie Poster...

PostSubject: Epic   Fluffy's Appeal For Being Ip'd EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:08 am

Haha I Will Trust Me i dont want to stop being a part of the server i absulutely love it(:
Back to top Go down
Young Money
Co-Owner

Young Money

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy's Appeal For Being Ip'd   Fluffy's Appeal For Being Ip'd EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:28 am

numbers 2, 3, and 4

and epic you know i am not one to do this very much i have really never banned someone besides duping and spamming.... here look at this... https://epicrevolutionpk.darkbb.com/report-abuse-f13/keesan-aka-fluffy-t136.htm

Epic dark was informed before i banned he know about all this he was on seconds after i banned him so you can ask him if you need him to verify my story
Back to top Go down
Keesan
Newbie Poster...
Newbie Poster...

PostSubject: This As Thous What Actaully happend   Fluffy's Appeal For Being Ip'd EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:16 am

Banned Me For nothing Ip Banned actually the reason i think in my eyes. i told him about mslily being racist using the term "nigger" and i said you should talk to her about using that term because i am half black and i do find it very offensive he proceeded to tell me that he dident care whether she used the term "nigger" that he dident mind it at all so yes i acted childish and called him "a silly wittle nigger" because he dident mind the word "nigger" BUT HE BANNED MY ACCOUNT FLUFFY then i logged on to another account i Did Say "awh Poor Little Nigger Is Mad" BECAUSE HE OBSISLEY WAS MAD IF HE BANNED ME BUT HE SAID HE DIDENT MY THE "TERM" "NIGGER" I NEVER HAVE DUPED NEVER HAVE DONE ANYTHING ELSE I WAS ACTAULLY WANTING TO BECOME A STAFF MEMBER BUT O WELL I WOULD LIKE to report him and get un iped banned that is just ludicris that i got banned for something I WAS TOLD I COULD SAY!! end of story epic please step in my shows and walk where im coming from please i love your server its great please look into this
Back to top Go down
Young Money
Co-Owner

Young Money

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy's Appeal For Being Ip'd   Fluffy's Appeal For Being Ip'd EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:25 am

dude the fact was i told you twice not to say that to me... and it was on top of all the other shit you had done so yeah and not to mention you spammed XAT and Forum chat so yeah that is bannable both of them and then there is the that whole cursing at me thing and the whole disrespecting me thing and yeah no i have a whole lot on you and all you have on me is me doing my job as an owner so yeah...
Back to top Go down
Keesan
Newbie Poster...
Newbie Poster...

PostSubject: Okay   Fluffy's Appeal For Being Ip'd EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:43 am

Well im not arguing with you im waiting for epic too read this review the REAL facts and decide the judgement of fluffy by coming on here and arguing with me when all i did is state my ban appeal is not very staff memberish lol be Professional
Back to top Go down
Young Money
Co-Owner

Young Money

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy's Appeal For Being Ip'd   Fluffy's Appeal For Being Ip'd EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:28 am

I am involved in this therefor i have to right to present my side on this matter and that is it... dont say i am not acting like a staff member when i have done is represent myself so that the FACTS are shown as they really are...
Back to top Go down
Darkova
Ex-Staff

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy's Appeal For Being Ip'd   Fluffy's Appeal For Being Ip'd EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:47 pm

umm nyo i might be wrong but i thought x-logging was logging out in a fight
Back to top Go down
Young Money
Co-Owner

Young Money

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy's Appeal For Being Ip'd   Fluffy's Appeal For Being Ip'd EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:49 pm

No it is double logging, i am pretty sure anyway
Back to top Go down
Darkova
Ex-Staff

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy's Appeal For Being Ip'd   Fluffy's Appeal For Being Ip'd EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:59 pm

oh lol im probably wrong but i hear people saying that they were fighting someone and the other person X-logged then logged back in with full health an killed them XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy's Appeal For Being Ip'd   Fluffy's Appeal For Being Ip'd EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:28 pm

X-Logging means that you are on multiple accounts at the same time. If you log on with two accounts or more you are X-Logging.
Back to top Go down
Funny man
Ex-Staff

Funny man

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy's Appeal For Being Ip'd   Fluffy's Appeal For Being Ip'd EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:01 pm

I have something to say ,sometimes when server is off and u try to log in it said the samething of when u r ip'd but your still not so just go xat.com/epicrevolutionpk and ask ppls if it does the same thing for them
Back to top Go down
juan is back
Newbie Poster...
Newbie Poster...

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy's Appeal For Being Ip'd   Fluffy's Appeal For Being Ip'd EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:32 am

bitch and hi funny man this is juan xd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy's Appeal For Being Ip'd   Fluffy's Appeal For Being Ip'd Empty

Back to top Go down

Fluffy's Appeal For Being Ip'd
Page 1 of 1