10th Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
10th Dimension

News & UpdatesHomeLatest imagesRegister
THE NEW 508 WORLD WILL BE EXPECTED TO ARRIVE BY THE END OF MAY, 2010! KEEP POSTED! AND VOTE!~
IN OTHER NEWS, THE SERVER NEEDS A COUPLE OF VERY SKILLED HTML DEVELOPERS FOR THE FORUMS. WE HAVE A TEAM FOR IT, BUT IT'S NOT OFFICIAL YET. IT WOULD BE NICE TO START GATHERING A TEAM OF PROFESSIONAL HTML DEVELOPERS FOR THE FORUMS!
Latest topics
» Favorite Movie
JoshIsDead Applacation for moderator EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:31 pm by severn2

» Free Blogger Templates http://www.blogspot-templates.net/
JoshIsDead Applacation for moderator EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:50 am by bluesky11

» Landscape in Hue city
JoshIsDead Applacation for moderator EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:21 am by nirvanatgr

» cong dong sach la thu vien tai lieu
JoshIsDead Applacation for moderator EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:18 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Toursm
JoshIsDead Applacation for moderator EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:06 am by nirvanatgr

» cho luan van
JoshIsDead Applacation for moderator EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:42 am by nirvanatgr

» CEO of Yen Viet
JoshIsDead Applacation for moderator EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:19 am by nirvanatgr

» cong dong sach viet nam online
JoshIsDead Applacation for moderator EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:32 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Danang Hoian : World Heritage Road
JoshIsDead Applacation for moderator EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:11 pm by nirvanatgr

JoshIsDead Applacation for moderator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JoshIsDead
Newbie Poster...
Newbie Poster...

JoshIsDead Applacation for moderator Empty
PostSubject: JoshIsDead Applacation for moderator   JoshIsDead Applacation for moderator EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:17 pm

Hi im josh (InGame known as JoshISDead, Zamorak, and Cowz go Meow)
I would like to apply for the InGame mod stop for the account of JoshIsDead Very Happy
I would like to be a mod because i really want to help all the new players who come beacuse i've seen new players come and nobody helping them but i ended up doing it with hairy and halogirl to and others. And i want to help EpicRevolution become a better place for everybody! And to ban all the dupers and people from scamming.
I have been an administrator for a RSPS called "SlashScape" they updated it and a lot of people quit... so i left to.
I've been playing for about a month now and i LOVE this server Epic and all the staff you guys did a great job. Very Happy
I've always wanted to be a Moderator when i first started RSPS because i love the feeling when i help sombody when nobody else would.
So i hope you guys accept me and my application Very Happy I might edit it if i forgot to say somthing...
but here's the applacation.
Josh. Plus This =P
in game name:Joshisdead

why do you want to be a staff?:I want to help all the newcomers who have not been able to be helped and i also want to make Epicrevolution a better place Very Happy alos ban all the dupers and stop people from being mean and scamming others because when that happens it gets out of hand then just to regular banning

how long have you been playing:about a month or so

are you a donator?:i would if i could but im only 13 and i don't have a credit card if i could i would donate the 15$ left

what position are you applying for?: n Game Regular Mod

do you follow the rules?:Of course i look at them everyday and vote for the server to Very Happy

Have you ever been staff on other server if so which one: Slashscape as an administrator

Last edited by JoshIsDead on Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:40 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Flames gave me an app :D ty man!)
Back to top Go down
Flames
Head Co-Owner
Flames

PostSubject: Re: JoshIsDead Applacation for moderator   JoshIsDead Applacation for moderator EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:27 pm

Hey nice app but here is a template for ingame mod if u forgot anything Smile

ingame mod

in game name:

why do you want to be a staff?:

how long have you been playing:

are you a donator?:

what position are you applying for?:

do you follow the rules?:

Have you ever been staff on other server if so which one:

Hope u get mod dude, good luck!!!

All the best,
Flames
Back to top Go down
https://epicrevolutionpk.darkbb.com
JoshIsDead
Newbie Poster...
Newbie Poster...

PostSubject: Re: JoshIsDead Applacation for moderator   JoshIsDead Applacation for moderator EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:38 pm

hey thanks flames and by the way if you accept me i might not be playing for a little while bbecause my moms removing epic from her computer and i can't play it on this computer so it might take up a week for my old computer to be fixed so yeah
pce for a little while
Josh
I love you guys!!!!
(edit) IM BAAAACK!!!!!!!! :DDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JoshIsDead Applacation for moderator   JoshIsDead Applacation for moderator Empty

Back to top Go down

JoshIsDead Applacation for moderator
Page 1 of 1