10th Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
10th Dimension

News & UpdatesHomeLatest imagesRegister
THE NEW 508 WORLD WILL BE EXPECTED TO ARRIVE BY THE END OF MAY, 2010! KEEP POSTED! AND VOTE!~
IN OTHER NEWS, THE SERVER NEEDS A COUPLE OF VERY SKILLED HTML DEVELOPERS FOR THE FORUMS. WE HAVE A TEAM FOR IT, BUT IT'S NOT OFFICIAL YET. IT WOULD BE NICE TO START GATHERING A TEAM OF PROFESSIONAL HTML DEVELOPERS FOR THE FORUMS!
Latest topics
» Favorite Movie
JoshIsDead Applacation for Moderator EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:31 pm by severn2

» Free Blogger Templates http://www.blogspot-templates.net/
JoshIsDead Applacation for Moderator EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:50 am by bluesky11

» Landscape in Hue city
JoshIsDead Applacation for Moderator EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:21 am by nirvanatgr

» cong dong sach la thu vien tai lieu
JoshIsDead Applacation for Moderator EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:18 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Toursm
JoshIsDead Applacation for Moderator EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:06 am by nirvanatgr

» cho luan van
JoshIsDead Applacation for Moderator EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:42 am by nirvanatgr

» CEO of Yen Viet
JoshIsDead Applacation for Moderator EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:19 am by nirvanatgr

» cong dong sach viet nam online
JoshIsDead Applacation for Moderator EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:32 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Danang Hoian : World Heritage Road
JoshIsDead Applacation for Moderator EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:11 pm by nirvanatgr

JoshIsDead Applacation for Moderator

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JoshIsDead
Newbie Poster...
Newbie Poster...

JoshIsDead Applacation for Moderator Empty
PostSubject: JoshIsDead Applacation for Moderator   JoshIsDead Applacation for Moderator EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:15 am

Why do you want to be Ingame Moderator?:Because i want to help all the people in Epic Revolution and make sure that epic revolution becomes a better place for everybody.
Also you know that dupers? Never liked them really... i want to get rid of them so they have to work to get the items like the rest of us.

Who did you help out?: In v14 Most of the comers i've seen i made sure they knew what to do, where to get places, help them get started and help them out. And the people who come and try to download but have trouble i have them to.

Are you active on BOTH the forums and game?: Yes i am except when my mom needs here computer.

Why do you want to be a staff?: To help people and make Epic Revolution a better place for everybody.

How long have you been playing: I Started on v14 and almost got level 160 but then v18 came (By the way gratz on it epic Very Happy)

Would you say that you are popular? Meaning that everyone likes you:I would say that i mean im not mean to anybody but there was one guy who was jelous and quit but i did nothing to him. so Yeah im popular Very Happy.
Thanks for app epic Very Happy
(Thanks Nyoxis i didnt catch that when i was making i was in a hury.)

Last edited by JoshIsDead on Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

JoshIsDead Applacation for Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: JoshIsDead Applacation for Moderator   JoshIsDead Applacation for Moderator EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:22 am

Ok, first of all, please do not say that you helped "all" newcomers because that would be a lie. You can say some, but not all.

Then if you would try to rearrange your sentences better. Also, never start a sentence with the word "and".

Very good besides those three things.
Back to top Go down

JoshIsDead Applacation for Moderator
Page 1 of 1