10th Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
10th Dimension

News & UpdatesHomeLatest imagesRegister
THE NEW 508 WORLD WILL BE EXPECTED TO ARRIVE BY THE END OF MAY, 2010! KEEP POSTED! AND VOTE!~
IN OTHER NEWS, THE SERVER NEEDS A COUPLE OF VERY SKILLED HTML DEVELOPERS FOR THE FORUMS. WE HAVE A TEAM FOR IT, BUT IT'S NOT OFFICIAL YET. IT WOULD BE NICE TO START GATHERING A TEAM OF PROFESSIONAL HTML DEVELOPERS FOR THE FORUMS!
Latest topics
» Favorite Movie
ERmaster's Moderator Application EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:31 pm by severn2

» Free Blogger Templates http://www.blogspot-templates.net/
ERmaster's Moderator Application EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:50 am by bluesky11

» Landscape in Hue city
ERmaster's Moderator Application EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:21 am by nirvanatgr

» cong dong sach la thu vien tai lieu
ERmaster's Moderator Application EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:18 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Toursm
ERmaster's Moderator Application EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:06 am by nirvanatgr

» cho luan van
ERmaster's Moderator Application EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:42 am by nirvanatgr

» CEO of Yen Viet
ERmaster's Moderator Application EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:19 am by nirvanatgr

» cong dong sach viet nam online
ERmaster's Moderator Application EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:32 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Danang Hoian : World Heritage Road
ERmaster's Moderator Application EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:11 pm by nirvanatgr

ERmaster's Moderator Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ERmaster
AWESOME POSTER
AWESOME POSTER
ERmaster

ERmaster's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: ERmaster's Moderator Application   ERmaster's Moderator Application EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 4:02 pm

Why do you want to be a moderator?: So i can help Epic on the server and help out new players on the game and on forums. Also i love being staff to ban ppl who dont follow the rules and that swears at someone. Also to explain the rules to newcomers and to help the most i can to make the server even better.(it can always get better)

Who did you help out?: Well i helped the new people that asked me and every new player that i saw with problems. Mostly with people that never played a RSPS. I will try to help more ppl out on the game and to talk more to new players on the chatbox. I will also try to help Epic by calling more people to the server from other sites.

Are you active on BOTH the forums and game?: Yes, i wasn't much active these days because i had a problem with my computer. But i will be very active now and i will help the most ppl i can in game and on forums. Always when i have some free time i spend it here and in the game. Iam also very active cuz i love playing RSPS and i love to talk with friends here.

How long have you been playing: Well ive been here since Epic made this site. I think it was March 9th and i was one of the first people to post and to play the server. I already played alot of other runescape private servers and i know almost everything about them. There is about 4 years that i play runescape private servers.

Would you say that you are popular? Meaning that everyone likes you: Well in the game i speak to almost everyone that i see that is new to the game.Also i speak mostly to staff on the chat box, but i will look forward to talk more with new people.I answer alot of the newcomers questions on the chatbox too.Um popularity is gained by talking to other players, and beeing popular is that alot of people know you and you know alot of people.

Have you ever been staff on any other server if so which one: GildScape and other 2 servers that i forgot the name.I was mod on all of them but they deleted the site for no reason, i already tryed making a server but i always fail on the putting online part Sad . I will also look forward to helping the most i can on the game and forum.

Last edited by ERmaster on Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flames
Head Co-Owner
Flames

PostSubject: Re: ERmaster's Moderator Application   ERmaster's Moderator Application EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 5:10 pm

I see it sounds pretty good but you need more information "very specific" and it should be very good! edit it and make sure you overview it and think its really good then i wish you good luck on moderator!

-Flames
Back to top Go down
https://epicrevolutionpk.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: ERmaster's Moderator Application   ERmaster's Moderator Application EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:22 pm

I agree with Flames. You will want to add more detail to your application. Like going into some more specific detail into why you want to be a moderator. Also it would be nice to know how you think popularity is gained and what being popular means.
Back to top Go down
Virgin
Lead Developing Officer
Lead Developing Officer

PostSubject: Re: ERmaster's Moderator Application   ERmaster's Moderator Application EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:01 pm

Nyoxsis, your last sentence...perfect...that is key to anyone's app. That popularity thing...very good. =]

Also, I expect a paragraph answer OR MORE, For EACH AND EVERYONE QUESTION!

That's what I did to become moderator on several other servers, and it worked out great, I'm telling everyone this from my experience.

-Marc
Lead Developer
Back to top Go down
https://epicrevolutionpk.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: ERmaster's Moderator Application   ERmaster's Moderator Application EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:12 pm

You still did not answer what I said you needed to, and also you need make them at least a paragraph long. That means three or more sentences every question.

Thank you.

Edit: Much better man. Much better. I will edit this again once I'm done deciding.
Back to top Go down
ERmaster
AWESOME POSTER
AWESOME POSTER
ERmaster

PostSubject: thx   ERmaster's Moderator Application EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 1:56 pm

Thank you guys for giving me tips for the app thank you so much Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ERmaster's Moderator Application   ERmaster's Moderator Application EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:52 am

Well, I suppose you would be just as good as any other staff that is or will be on the team, so I say... yes, you would be a good moderator.
Back to top Go down
ERmaster
AWESOME POSTER
AWESOME POSTER
ERmaster

PostSubject: yes   ERmaster's Moderator Application EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:21 am

THX Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ERmaster's Moderator Application   ERmaster's Moderator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

ERmaster's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1