10th Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
10th Dimension

News & UpdatesHomeLatest imagesRegister
THE NEW 508 WORLD WILL BE EXPECTED TO ARRIVE BY THE END OF MAY, 2010! KEEP POSTED! AND VOTE!~
IN OTHER NEWS, THE SERVER NEEDS A COUPLE OF VERY SKILLED HTML DEVELOPERS FOR THE FORUMS. WE HAVE A TEAM FOR IT, BUT IT'S NOT OFFICIAL YET. IT WOULD BE NICE TO START GATHERING A TEAM OF PROFESSIONAL HTML DEVELOPERS FOR THE FORUMS!
Latest topics
» Favorite Movie
Mason's Moderator Application EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:31 pm by severn2

» Free Blogger Templates http://www.blogspot-templates.net/
Mason's Moderator Application EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:50 am by bluesky11

» Landscape in Hue city
Mason's Moderator Application EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:21 am by nirvanatgr

» cong dong sach la thu vien tai lieu
Mason's Moderator Application EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:18 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Toursm
Mason's Moderator Application EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:06 am by nirvanatgr

» cho luan van
Mason's Moderator Application EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:42 am by nirvanatgr

» CEO of Yen Viet
Mason's Moderator Application EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:19 am by nirvanatgr

» cong dong sach viet nam online
Mason's Moderator Application EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:32 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Danang Hoian : World Heritage Road
Mason's Moderator Application EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:11 pm by nirvanatgr

Mason's Moderator Application

Go down 
+2
halogirl224
Mason
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mason
Ex-Staff

Mason

Mason's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Mason's Moderator Application   Mason's Moderator Application EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:32 pm

Why do you want to be Moderator?
I would like to be moderator: to help people to my fullest ability and to the longest extent. I enjoy helping people as a regular player but as moderator i could help the server as a whole as well by muting spammers and dealing with other care free rule breakers. I help people as they need it i spend half my time at edgeville talking with friends waiting for someone who needs help and this is not always a new person asking questions, maybe a guy wants help to kill Graardor so i go help him although i do understand as staff i am not allowed to do this or interfere in the economy any other ways. Staff needs to be respected. no one flat out hates me, they like me or don't know me. That is why i believe i would be very well respected and can help keep the game organized and intact.

Who did you help out?
*I helped Bestoneyet get out of a glitched spot where he could'nt move in level 22 wilderness
*I helped Jackson by giving him Bandos Tassets for free because i am nice
*I helped sexygirl111 by giving her a Dragon Plate Skirt for free.
*I helped Halogirl224 by using some of my own pest control points to get her the last piece she needed. and then she died with it so i bought her 2 pieces of the 3 she needed.
*I have handed out many seers rings to random people. but i know as staff member you are not to give out stuff and i respect that.
*I helped Epic by giving him ideas that will motivate people to vote
*I helped the server in v14 by making a guide of every single monster drop from every single monster in the game which is now out of date and can redo it, all you have to do is ask =).
*I helped the server in v14 by making a clue scroll guide with screen shots of where to dig for each clue and everything you can get, i killed daggonath kings for days getting 119 clues for the project! and then gave people some of the god armor except 1 set of each for me! but like i said i will not give out stuff as stuff because know its against rules for staff to do so.
*And many other minor things/ questions i helped people with!

What part of the game do you consider most important?
They are both important in their own way. The forums are peoples first impression on the game and the community. Where as the game is what people stay for. But I am an organized person and the forums really helps organize the game which is why i requested for epic to clear the forums due to way too many posts. In my eyes people would'nt stay if there was no game, but the game wouldn't be good and people would leave without the forums. So it all ties back to the forums being the more important part.

Are you active on both forums and game?
Yes, i am the 5th top poster, and in game i am one of the most active players. I have one of the only clans and am the only truly active clan. I am on whenever i can be, if i am not on i am usually at baseball or school. Most of the time if i'm not online in game check forums i bet i'm there doing something. Even when i quit for awhile i still came on the forums and checked up on everyone and posted some. I just couldn't let go of this game. The players on here are too close to me to just walkout on them.

How long have you been playing?
I have been with the server about 8 months now, unfortunately gone for nearly half the seven months due to problems i do not wish to speak of. But the issues have been resolved and I am back to stay by the games side. 8 months takes real loyal ship and although over the 8 months i've left twice once because of family as i said above and now a second time well because i was already in a bad mood that day and Merked just tested me a little too much. after spending a week looking for a server and not finding one i could stick with for more than a day i finally discovered this is where i am supposed to be. where the staff takes time to talk to you instead of hanging together in staff zone away from all the players.

Would you say you are popular, meaning everyone likes you?
I would say I am pretty well known, considering 6 players are in my clan. I am positive i have no enemies everyone likes me or hasn't met me yet and i am looking forward to meeting them if so. All the staff likes me and I like them.

Have you been a staff member on any other servers?
I was an administrator on chris scape until the owner shut it down. I am also a former moderator of this game but lost my status due to absence because of personal issues as mentioned above. I would like to renew this staff spot in the game because well my application says it all. =)

Last edited by Mason on Thu May 20, 2010 11:33 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
halogirl224
Ex-Staff

halogirl224

PostSubject: Re: Mason's Moderator Application   Mason's Moderator Application EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:35 pm

its good but i think epic will see some flaws in it
Back to top Go down
andrew80920
Newbie Poster...
Newbie Poster...

PostSubject: Re: Mason's Moderator Application   Mason's Moderator Application EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:47 pm

nice app lots of info i hope u get mod
Back to top Go down
Mason
Ex-Staff

Mason

PostSubject: Re: Mason's Moderator Application   Mason's Moderator Application EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:30 am

halogirl you may think so but im confident in it =)
Back to top Go down
Young Money
Co-Owner

Young Money

PostSubject: Re: Mason's Moderator Application   Mason's Moderator Application EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:35 am

and then he quits.... wow
Back to top Go down
Becca
ELITE POSTER
ELITE POSTER
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Mason's Moderator Application   Mason's Moderator Application EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:07 pm

Amazing app, too bad he quit Sad He could of done well xx

Becca xx
Back to top Go down
Mason
Ex-Staff

Mason

PostSubject: Well   Mason's Moderator Application EmptyMon May 17, 2010 12:15 am

Fox im sorry, i quit not because i had already given out my items, or because of major staff problems. Well thats partly it, but mainly because Merked muted me for no reason, i asked for an unmute and you refused. I am now trying to recover and comeback so you will probobly see me ingame. I dont know the current situation on staff but i will soon find out.
yay eco reset so every1 is as poor as i am.. im back now! idk if epic is still gunna hate me or not but okay so reconsider this app

Last edited by Mason on Thu May 20, 2010 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Knight 7
NOVICE POSTER
NOVICE POSTER
Knight 7

PostSubject: Re: Mason's Moderator Application   Mason's Moderator Application EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:18 am

After reading your Application I would have to say that you have a neat and organized application.
Not exemplary but nice.
But I cannot agree with the giving people free items just to show that you have helped people.
For now I would say "Yes" for you to be a Moderator.
Because you show that you have passed all the required fields but still need a little work.

~Knight 7
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedrp.darkbb.com
Mason
Ex-Staff

Mason

PostSubject: Re: Mason's Moderator Application   Mason's Moderator Application EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:55 pm

I am back now so please reconsider my application. thanks! =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mason's Moderator Application   Mason's Moderator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Mason's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1