10th Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
10th Dimension

News & UpdatesHomeLatest imagesRegister
THE NEW 508 WORLD WILL BE EXPECTED TO ARRIVE BY THE END OF MAY, 2010! KEEP POSTED! AND VOTE!~
IN OTHER NEWS, THE SERVER NEEDS A COUPLE OF VERY SKILLED HTML DEVELOPERS FOR THE FORUMS. WE HAVE A TEAM FOR IT, BUT IT'S NOT OFFICIAL YET. IT WOULD BE NICE TO START GATHERING A TEAM OF PROFESSIONAL HTML DEVELOPERS FOR THE FORUMS!
Latest topics
» Favorite Movie
mod application EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:31 pm by severn2

» Free Blogger Templates http://www.blogspot-templates.net/
mod application EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:50 am by bluesky11

» Landscape in Hue city
mod application EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:21 am by nirvanatgr

» cong dong sach la thu vien tai lieu
mod application EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:18 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Toursm
mod application EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:06 am by nirvanatgr

» cho luan van
mod application EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:42 am by nirvanatgr

» CEO of Yen Viet
mod application EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:19 am by nirvanatgr

» cong dong sach viet nam online
mod application EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:32 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Danang Hoian : World Heritage Road
mod application EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:11 pm by nirvanatgr

mod application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
o ima tank
Newbie Poster...
Newbie Poster...

mod application Empty
PostSubject: mod application   mod application EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:29 pm

Why do you want to be moderator?

Who did you help out?: kinkino i bought him a dragon long,dragon mace,dragon scimitar,dragon dagger,rock shell helmet,rock shell plate,rock shell legs,and a amulet and i gave him 1m.i helped fml by telling him good ranging spots for different enemies where to train,gave him 500k gave him some bronze arrows . i helped dark when he first joined the game and when he was looking forward to playing it. i told him where to teleport how to skill what to do to skill and other things among the lines of that.

Are you active on BOTH the forums and game?:yes. i will guarantee be on for at least 2 hours a day. always on forum and in game.but yes i've always been active on forums and in game.i will always be active no matter what i have 3 computers in my house to play on at all times.never will i abuse the forums or in game.

How long have you been played:1 day,but i would've played longer but i had to buy a 50$ software for my internet explorer i downloaded the game and looked at it on several sites about the client.i know a lot about the client for playing for 1 day more than others may expect i have had a lot of experience in other servers so i know the rules.

Would you say that you are popular? Meaning that everyone likes you:yes everyone I have came across I have been friendly with and they seem to like me as well.I am always ready to help other players and being a mod will help me advance in popularity .yes i am going to be popular because many people will ask me questions and i will have many many answers to meet all of their requirements on answers i give them before i tell them i will make sure i'm 100% correct on it.

Have you ever been staff on any other server if so which?: yes I have been head admin in barrowscape 1.7 i was a donator to the server/site.i never once abused the rules nor my position.I was never kicked,ip banned,muted on any server because of my language i tend to keep that down to a really low level i will never use on forum nor will i use it in game.i have been a mod on another server and believe it or not it was the funnest outta the 2 head admin,mod i choose mod it was a whole lot funner and i was able to help more people.

Last edited by o ima tank on Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:54 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

mod application Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod application   mod application EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:33 pm

Please use the correct application format.

Why do you want to be [insert applying position here]?:

Who did you help out?:

Are you active on BOTH the forums and game?:

How long have you been playing:

Would you say that you are popular? Meaning that everyone likes you:

Have you ever been staff on any other server if so which one:

Make each question a paragraph long answer! NO SHORT SENTENCES!
Back to top Go down
deadly hits
Newbie Poster...
Newbie Poster...

mod application Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod application   mod application EmptyThu May 20, 2010 7:15 am

2012 pkers wrote:
Please use the correct application format.

Why do you want to be [admin]?:i feel i could benifit the server in many ways being pretty well known by many many people i could help them on a wider scale and help them to understand the game more.

Who did you help out?:ma3trek i showed him the shops told him where to tele to train and gave him 750k,knight 7 i showed him shops told him how to make money got him full rune,siilent sh0t i got him a fire cape

Are you active on BOTH the forums and game?:yes

How long have you been playing:iv been playing for just about a mounth but in that times iv helped many people and learned the game very very well i know just about everything.

Would you say that you are popular? Meaning that everyone likes you:not everyone because iv pked people and they dont like me cause they died but other then that id say most people do like me

Have you ever been staff on any other server if so which one:yes,sadlyscape,runescape the reason i quit runescape was because it got boring after haveing to much stuff and because they keep makeing bad updates,and i quit sadlyscape because it was way wayy to easy.

Make each question a paragraph long answer! NO SHORT SENTENCES!
[/i]
Back to top Go down
Young Money
Co-Owner

Young Money

mod application Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod application   mod application EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:44 pm

Close to a month since this was first post...

Do not grave dig....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mod application Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod application   mod application Empty

Back to top Go down

mod application
Page 1 of 1