10th Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
10th Dimension

News & UpdatesHomeLatest imagesRegister
THE NEW 508 WORLD WILL BE EXPECTED TO ARRIVE BY THE END OF MAY, 2010! KEEP POSTED! AND VOTE!~
IN OTHER NEWS, THE SERVER NEEDS A COUPLE OF VERY SKILLED HTML DEVELOPERS FOR THE FORUMS. WE HAVE A TEAM FOR IT, BUT IT'S NOT OFFICIAL YET. IT WOULD BE NICE TO START GATHERING A TEAM OF PROFESSIONAL HTML DEVELOPERS FOR THE FORUMS!
Latest topics
» Favorite Movie
Fox Riderz 508 Administrator Application EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:31 pm by severn2

» Free Blogger Templates http://www.blogspot-templates.net/
Fox Riderz 508 Administrator Application EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:50 am by bluesky11

» Landscape in Hue city
Fox Riderz 508 Administrator Application EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:21 am by nirvanatgr

» cong dong sach la thu vien tai lieu
Fox Riderz 508 Administrator Application EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:18 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Toursm
Fox Riderz 508 Administrator Application EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:06 am by nirvanatgr

» cho luan van
Fox Riderz 508 Administrator Application EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:42 am by nirvanatgr

» CEO of Yen Viet
Fox Riderz 508 Administrator Application EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:19 am by nirvanatgr

» cong dong sach viet nam online
Fox Riderz 508 Administrator Application EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:32 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Danang Hoian : World Heritage Road
Fox Riderz 508 Administrator Application EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:11 pm by nirvanatgr

Fox Riderz 508 Administrator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Young Money
Co-Owner

Young Money

Fox Riderz 508 Administrator Application Empty
PostSubject: Fox Riderz 508 Administrator Application   Fox Riderz 508 Administrator Application EmptyWed May 19, 2010 12:40 am

Why do you want to be [Administrator (508)]?:
I feel that I could benefit the server in many ways. Being a well know and experienced staff member. I could greatly help out every one in the new 508 server and as soon as I familiarize myself with all of the new information and the coordinates of the new 508 server that I could help out any player with this server. This will all be new to us I realize this but I also hope you realize is that even though I may not be on my main I am on far more than anyone realizes trying to see if everyone is respecting the rules and the players of the server. So for all the people that say no because I am slightly to enactive I have to present this argument.

Who did you help out?:
Nearly everyone that has come on this server while I have been here… December 18, 2009 I have been a staff member on both Epic Revolution and then its branch off Epic Revolution PK. Through out this time I have tried my best to in some way help every new member I possibly can.

What part of the server would you consider the MOST important? Forums? or In-Game?
To me I believe the forums are more important than the game. I am a forum pro I play the game very often but I am far more active on the forums. I think that by the forums we show what we are truly made of and not just one dimensional and only have server coders. We also have good Forum Moderators/ Editors that can keep the forums clean and can also keep it up to date and not let anything get too out of control.

Are you active on BOTH the forums and game?:
I am very active on both. On the forums as of Monday, May 17, 2010 I have 405 posts, 1027 XP points, and 100 reputation. On the game I am on at least 2 hours a day unless there is some situation that restricts me from accessing a computer to get on the Server.

How long have you been playing:
Officially… December 18, 2009 but non-officially? As Much as 1 week previous to that date.

Would you say that you are popular? Meaning that everyone likes you:
Yes I would most everyone like me on the server. I try and be friends with everyone but sometimes due to my position as Co- Owner I cannot be friends with people because I have some rules I have to follow and then when I do that people do not understand and get angry. But for the most part I would say yes I am popular and well liked on the server and forums.

Have you ever been staff on any other server if so which one:
Yes. Wolfscape, Questscape, Party-Scape, Epic Revolution, Epic Revolution PK 317, Many more that are to remained unmentioned…

Thank You for your time Players and Staff Members of Epic Revolution PK,
~Co- Owner of 317~ Young Money [FoX RiDeRz]
Back to top Go down

Fox Riderz 508 Administrator Application
Page 1 of 1