10th Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
10th Dimension

News & UpdatesHomeLatest imagesRegister
THE NEW 508 WORLD WILL BE EXPECTED TO ARRIVE BY THE END OF MAY, 2010! KEEP POSTED! AND VOTE!~
IN OTHER NEWS, THE SERVER NEEDS A COUPLE OF VERY SKILLED HTML DEVELOPERS FOR THE FORUMS. WE HAVE A TEAM FOR IT, BUT IT'S NOT OFFICIAL YET. IT WOULD BE NICE TO START GATHERING A TEAM OF PROFESSIONAL HTML DEVELOPERS FOR THE FORUMS!
Latest topics
» Favorite Movie
Rainbowsocks mod application. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:31 pm by severn2

» Free Blogger Templates http://www.blogspot-templates.net/
Rainbowsocks mod application. EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:50 am by bluesky11

» Landscape in Hue city
Rainbowsocks mod application. EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:21 am by nirvanatgr

» cong dong sach la thu vien tai lieu
Rainbowsocks mod application. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:18 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Toursm
Rainbowsocks mod application. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:06 am by nirvanatgr

» cho luan van
Rainbowsocks mod application. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:42 am by nirvanatgr

» CEO of Yen Viet
Rainbowsocks mod application. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:19 am by nirvanatgr

» cong dong sach viet nam online
Rainbowsocks mod application. EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:32 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Danang Hoian : World Heritage Road
Rainbowsocks mod application. EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:11 pm by nirvanatgr

Rainbowsocks mod application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rainbowsocks
Newbie Poster...
Newbie Poster...

Rainbowsocks mod application. Empty
PostSubject: Rainbowsocks mod application.   Rainbowsocks mod application. EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:03 am

Why do you want to be?: I want to be a mod because i love helping people and as a mod i can make a decision to help others if they have a prolem with a scammer i cna take both sides of the story think my choice and ask a mod if it would be alright to ban/mute the player.I also want to be mod to help everything and anything there is possible to do as a moderator.And what would you help out with?:i would help out with bug's bug abusers glitches and help new players

Who did you help out?: i have helped out alot of people there names will be mentioned tere names are xx xx xx,thebeast,kinkino,flames(ask for codes),beastly,dark,white bob,mslily,owner bunny,ima o tanker,joshisdead.You cna ask them if i had helped them out because i think they would say yes.Okay so you did help people out would you still consider helping other new players out?:Yes i would like i said before i will help anyone and everything if i catch it happenening or if i am told about it.

Are you active on BOTH the forums and game?: Yes i am aways on the client everyday i get off school as for fourms i have just started today.I would also keep posting 1-5 topics per day.Would yu also help on fourms?:Yes as a wanna be mod i would help new player players in need or anything they need help with i can help.

How long have you been playing ?: I actualy played december/30th/2009 i had to quit becuase my internet accsess.i have actualy been on and off non stop as my internet was messing up so i could consider a couple months.i finnaly got back on last week and i play for 2 or more hours a day of free time.

Would you say that you are popular? Meaning that everyone likes you?: Yes there are many of names i can include xx xx xx,thebeast,kinkino,flames,beastly,dark,white bob,mslily,owner bunny,ima o tanker,joshisdead.I am well know around the servers by admins,mods,players ect. I am always nice and i always get along with everyone even if i dont like them.I always like making new friends or meeting new people.

Have you ever been staff on any other server if so which ones?: Yes i have on alot of servers like unit22 (508 recently closed do to jagex) i was co-owner,i am a owner of a server (rainbowsocks-scape 562) i am owner,i am admin on the server kilo-scape.I have played unreal scape i had gotten admin twice and co owner 1 once and mod once.I also have played tsscape (508) and had hosted and owned it for a short while he bought a vps and i got demoted to co-owner.

sincerly, rainbowsocks
Back to top Go down
JoshIsDead
Newbie Poster...
Newbie Poster...

PostSubject: Re: Rainbowsocks mod application.   Rainbowsocks mod application. EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:32 pm

Nice app man good luck with mod you seem like the next right guy for the job
-Josh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainbowsocks mod application.   Rainbowsocks mod application. EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:42 pm

Well, at the moment we are booked with staff. In fact we have an overhaul of them.

You will be considered into the picking once everything is right again.
Back to top Go down
bob white
NOVICE POSTER
NOVICE POSTER
bob white

PostSubject: Re: Rainbowsocks mod application.   Rainbowsocks mod application. EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:55 am

goodluck on staff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainbowsocks mod application.   Rainbowsocks mod application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainbowsocks mod application.
Page 1 of 1