10th Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
10th Dimension

News & UpdatesHomeLatest imagesRegister
THE NEW 508 WORLD WILL BE EXPECTED TO ARRIVE BY THE END OF MAY, 2010! KEEP POSTED! AND VOTE!~
IN OTHER NEWS, THE SERVER NEEDS A COUPLE OF VERY SKILLED HTML DEVELOPERS FOR THE FORUMS. WE HAVE A TEAM FOR IT, BUT IT'S NOT OFFICIAL YET. IT WOULD BE NICE TO START GATHERING A TEAM OF PROFESSIONAL HTML DEVELOPERS FOR THE FORUMS!
Latest topics
» Favorite Movie
Becca's Forum Moderator Application EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:31 pm by severn2

» Free Blogger Templates http://www.blogspot-templates.net/
Becca's Forum Moderator Application EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:50 am by bluesky11

» Landscape in Hue city
Becca's Forum Moderator Application EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:21 am by nirvanatgr

» cong dong sach la thu vien tai lieu
Becca's Forum Moderator Application EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:18 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Toursm
Becca's Forum Moderator Application EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:06 am by nirvanatgr

» cho luan van
Becca's Forum Moderator Application EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:42 am by nirvanatgr

» CEO of Yen Viet
Becca's Forum Moderator Application EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:19 am by nirvanatgr

» cong dong sach viet nam online
Becca's Forum Moderator Application EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:32 pm by nirvanatgr

» Hue Danang Hoian : World Heritage Road
Becca's Forum Moderator Application EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:11 pm by nirvanatgr

Becca's Forum Moderator Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Becca
ELITE POSTER
ELITE POSTER
Becca

Becca's Forum Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Becca's Forum Moderator Application   Becca's Forum Moderator Application EmptySat May 15, 2010 11:47 pm

1) Why do you want to be a Forum Moderator?:
I want to be a Forum Moderator because i believe that the forums are the solo part in deciding whether to join a server or not. The forums are the first thing that the user will come in contact with, and the better and more up-to-date they look, the more enticed they will be to join the server they are viewing. I also love to help answer peoples questions on the forums and to sort out double posters and spam posts. I know I myself have made a few 'spam' posts in the past, but i promise i did this unintentionally and i am sorry for it.

2) Who did you help out?:
On the forums i have helped answer many questions people have had and i have tried to give ideas on how to improve the server, and the forums that surround it. In-game I help out whoever i can, but i cannot give any specific names due to being unable to access my account.

3) What part of the server would you consider the MOST important? Forums? or In-Game? BE HONEST!:
I think the forums are most important due to the reasons listed in question 1. The forums are the first part of the server they will come in contact with, and the better they look, and the more valid information they have on them, the more enticed possible new players are to join the server.

4) Are you active on BOTH the forums and game?:
I am active on the forums everyday. I have 100+ total post count and a 10+ posts per day count. 99% of these posts are valid posts, and again i am sorry for the unintentional 'spam' posts that i can submitted. I unfortunatly cannot be active in-game due to problems with my laptop which were earlier mentioned. But i was active before hand and i will be active as soon i can be.

5) How long have you been playing?:
I have been playing for around 2 months now and i feel i have learnt alot about the staff and the way that the server works. I will hopefully be playing for alot longer, and hopefully see the community of EpicRev grow to 100+ people online at a time.

6) Would you say that you are popular? Meaning that everyone likes you:
I believe that i have quite an easy going personality but there are sometimes occasions where people just don't get along with me. I try to befriend them but our personalities just clash and i try my best to avoid confrontation with them.

7) Have you ever been staff on any other server if so which one:
I haven't been staff of many servers before. I was admin of Homiescape but that ended after a month or so due to the server shutting down. And was also a Mod on Skuller Pk but i lost that also due to the closing of the server. I have never before been a moderator on a forum, but i have always been active on forums through most servers i have played.

Becca xx
Back to top Go down
Gh3tt0 h00dy
MOD

Gh3tt0 h00dy

PostSubject: Re: Becca's Forum Moderator Application   Becca's Forum Moderator Application EmptySat May 15, 2010 11:57 pm

As far as i know theres not really a forums moderator job like where you moderate the forums, like mine for example i have no powers but it says Mod thats just refering to mod in game, so maybe make it just a Moderator application
Back to top Go down
Becca
ELITE POSTER
ELITE POSTER
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Becca's Forum Moderator Application   Becca's Forum Moderator Application EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:02 am

Well I'll keep like this for now. I love forums, and would prefer to moderate these but who knows, maybe there is Very Happy xx

Becca xx
Back to top Go down
Young Money
Co-Owner

Young Money

PostSubject: Re: Becca's Forum Moderator Application   Becca's Forum Moderator Application EmptySun May 16, 2010 1:13 am

there is not and will never be... sorry to say but if there was i think that either me or gh3tt0 would already have it since we are like you know the guys that are the forum guru's and make lots of graphics and would know how to add them and such. sorry to say but the only forum moderator is epic and i will stay that way for a LONG time...
Back to top Go down
Becca
ELITE POSTER
ELITE POSTER
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Becca's Forum Moderator Application   Becca's Forum Moderator Application EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:28 am

Okay Sad xx

Becca xx
Back to top Go down
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Becca's Forum Moderator Application   Becca's Forum Moderator Application EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:46 am

lol to bad i guess
Back to top Go down
Knight 7
NOVICE POSTER
NOVICE POSTER
Knight 7

PostSubject: Re: Becca's Forum Moderator Application   Becca's Forum Moderator Application EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:15 pm

Other then the fact that their will "According to Young Money." never be Forum Moderators?
I would say yes to the fact that you have an Exemplary Application that shows all the information needed and more.
I vote "Yes!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedrp.darkbb.com
Young Money
Co-Owner

Young Money

PostSubject: Re: Becca's Forum Moderator Application   Becca's Forum Moderator Application EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:29 am

Ridge there wont be i have discussed this with epic and there will not be a forum moderator for a very long amount of time and according to him there will never be another due to the recent things that have happened with the previous appointed forum moderator....
Back to top Go down
Gh3tt0 h00dy
MOD

Gh3tt0 h00dy

PostSubject: Re: Becca's Forum Moderator Application   Becca's Forum Moderator Application EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:45 am

Epic can simply make Forum Moderator have less rights then Admin, like just where they can lock, etc. Stupid not to have a forum Moderator in the first place
Back to top Go down
Knight 7
NOVICE POSTER
NOVICE POSTER
Knight 7

PostSubject: Re: Becca's Forum Moderator Application   Becca's Forum Moderator Application EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:52 am

Young Money wrote:
Ridge there wont be i have discussed this with epic and there will not be a forum moderator for a very long amount of time and according to him there will never be another due to the recent things that have happened with the previous appointed forum moderator....

Yes I understand that, I was simply implying that IF he was that I would vote yes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedrp.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Becca's Forum Moderator Application   Becca's Forum Moderator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1